Shaun Completed his Masters of Physiotherapy Practice at Latrobe University and has a background in strength & conditioning, personal training, and body building. Prior to this, Shaun completed a bachelor’s in chemical engineering from Monash University and did research work in this field.
He has completed his Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) level 1 accreditation which he uses regularly in the gym and in the performance realms with his clients and athletes. Currently he is working with the AFL on their indigenous rising star program (The Boomerangs) as a physiotherapist.
Shaun also teaches part time at La Trobe University into the Physiotherapy program as a tutor for workshops and practical classes.
Shaun, along with the rest of the team at Action Rehab emphasis functional rehabilitation and getting people back to doing what they love and need to do as quickly as possible.
Qualifications + Memberships
- Bachelor of Applied Science and Masters of Physiotherapy Practice
- ASCA Level 1
- GEMt Level 1 Dry Needling
- Cert III and IV in fitness
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical)
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia
- Member of Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Member of Fitness Australia